10.04.2010

a printing fiend


Been doing lots of printing recently. And as I am not in posession of a press, this printing is done using the back of a big spoon and lots of elbow grease.

So as you can see..... the fruits of my labor are vast. I'm developing some serious arm muscles here. Now I just have to figure out what exactly I am to do with all this stuff now it's printed.

Also made some fan-tabulous chocolate cupcakes. Sort of like the ones I made forever ago in February for Valentines Day, but even better as the cake-y texture was spot on this time. Airy and not dense as many gluten free baked goods seem to be. Pretty exciting as I developed the recipe myself. Small victory.

And, one for the road folks, here's the travel pic of the day. This time it's some amusing signage. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment