8.26.2011

cook, wear, create

The idea of having fresh warm toaster pastries, or homemade pop tarts, as it were, is alarmingly appealing. The ones in this recipe are filled with chocolate but I think berry would be equally delicious.


It is not surprising that I find it difficult to remember the kinds of summer days when I just throw on a dress and walk out the door considering what the weather has been like around here. Downright October-ish I'd say. But I do remember that when I see photo's like this which make me long for sunshine and the fantastic simplicity of grabbing just one piece of clothing and being comfortable and feel and look great. Today I am missing REAL summer weather. And I really like her dress.


This dresser in Design Sponge home tour was fantastic. The scallop pattern on gray is a charming idea and a great excuse for me to search ohtthttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifut a sweet little chest of drawers to try this out on.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd just for a little extra awesome this afternoon, look at this amazing paper installation! The color, the shapes, the overall total fantastic-ness oh-my-goodness-makes-me-so-excited-I-am-having-trouble-using-my-words...... le sigh!

Pretty awesome, am I right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment