9.02.2011

cook, wear, create

I am right now, as we speak, embarking on a fantastical birthday Vegas adventure, but in my absence (aka while I am poolside sipping something that has a paper umbrella in it) here's some stuff that's been getting me excited recently.
I love bread, but being unable to have wheat makes it difficult and I reahttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.giflly don't like most brands that are out there for purchase. However this recipe sounds good and yes it would be great to have some french toast, which of course requires that I have bread.

I love this sweet outfit, two different stripes and it looks so comfortable. Would be a fantastic outfit to wear traveling. Planes are always chilly and long dresses are such a good way to look put together and still be comfortable.

I really want to try doing this to a pair of flats that I never wear. Maybe even do something animal print?

And here's to sunshine and sequins and the start of what I have decided is going to be a great year. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment