9.23.2011

cook, wear, create

I have been a bad blogger this week, busy with other things and not posting anything and that is very terrible of me and I apolagize to the few people who may be reading this babbling whatever-this-is but I will try to get back on the bandwagon and make up for it next week. In the meantime here are a few things making me hungry, inspired, and devoured by closet envy. Enjoy.
Yesterday was the ice cream cones 108th birthday and it is sooooo hot here this week I want ice cream all the time so I think I will be celabrating this, um, is it a holiday? a day late. And perhaps all weekend long. Found all sorts of mouthwatering recipes and eye candy, but this recipe for key lime pie sounded perfectly refreshing and delectable. Yum. I want some right now.


I want red pants. Like these. I swear I would wear them all the time.

I have a desk chair that I keep repainting and recovering but I love this super simple chair and think I will have to keep it in mind next time I am redoing my own. File on the to-do list.

So here's to a beautiful weekend, though it is the first days of fall I don't feel like it at all, particularly since I am living in shorts and sandles. I will be out enjoying the sunshine and soaking it all in while I can cause soon the time of sweaters and socks and stuffed-chicken layers will be upon us and I need to get my vitamins while I can right?

No comments:

Post a Comment