9.01.2011

making: things that are shiny

I wanted to do something with sequins. A specific color of sequins. And instead of doing what any sane and normal person would do, I took the enormous bag of mixed sequins that I already had, and decided to sort them by color.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj9aFNVpLMD8gIzN0vTeOIniYtdDL4CEPnqu8E58ZFc8ivefopXrgHyUgytkZO3FTjxvmgJYSnvDLHjSFTphEOTPcSLIS1xhsHoDj3emZhgY0HyKQlpND5geM71udE8jTPnFiUpjxRpDfBy/s1600/various+031.JPG">
It took more hours than I will admit too but in the end I had these super satisfying pile of individually colored sequins. Ah so pleasing to the eye.

I am on my way to Las Vegas tomorrow for some shiny-shiny times and I (very proudly) made all of my own outfits, including one that included my fantastically color-sorted sequins. It looks like an Olympic ice-dancer exploded all over it. In a good way. I will attempt to capture a shot of the dress in action. And Viva Las Vegas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment