9.14.2011

making: printed zipper bags

Been keeping busy here in my little corner of the world, making and cooking and other such shenanigans, but figured I would stop in and show something that recently came out of my studio.

I had all of these colorful bags cut out and ready to be assembled with their zippers and I had this sudden flash of awesomeness and decided that I should combine the cool prints with some images of my own. So I painted some white fabric paint in nice circles on the front and then printed my own images over those. It turned out really well.

And I found that having added that image of my own to the front I was more motivated to get them all sewn up and assembled. A day later and BOOM! they were all in a satisfyingly colorful pile.

So here's to finishing a project and moving on to check even more projects off the list in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible, what an amazing way to express your opinion…very cool I must say …
    I think you are right when you say this. Hats off man, what a superlative knowledge you have on this subject…hope to see more work of yours.
    customised bags

    ReplyDelete