11.07.2011

making: nike marathon shirts

I know it is rather late in showing up here, but I just wanted to pop in real quick to show some puff paint work that I did for my friends in Team in Training. Last month was the Nike Women's marathon, and as a supporter of Team in Training, and all of my friends who are running to raise money for cancer research, I like to lend a hand wherever I can. And as a generally crafty person I have become the official run shirt decorator (along with my head cheerleader duties) aka queen of puffy paint.
This season my skills were used as a fundraiser which was even more awesome. I tried to stick to the team theme of rock stars as well as I could.


But I also took requests, like someone who wanted dragonflies on the front of her shirt.

And a friend who wanted Charlie the unicorn from the uber amusing Internet cartoon, so I just had to oblige such a creative request.

No comments:

Post a Comment